Professional Massage Treatments By Angela White In Coggeshall, Colchester, Essex
White House Therapies is an established massage therapy practice located in the historic market town of Coggeshall. My dedicated treatment room is a calm and relaxing place, perfect for you to unwind and forget about everything else whilst having your treatment.
I specialise in relaxing Swedish massage treatments to de-stress, and deep tissue treatments that are more intense to help relieve tight, sore muscles. Some clients like a combination of the two. During consultation, we’ll agree together on a massage that I can tailor specifically to benefit you.
As well as being a relaxing experience, massage offers a whole range of other benefits. Regular massage can…
- help to relieve anxiety, stress, depression, and tension
- relax and ease injured, tired and overused muscles and prevent them from becoming hypertonic (too tight)
- improve recovery time by removing toxins created by exercise and by encouraging blood flow back to the muscles
- improve sleep patterns
- alleviate pain and prevent injury
- improve circulation and oedema (fluid retention)
- release endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
All first treatments include a confidential consultation to run through medical history, past/present injuries and any health conditions. Occasionally, with some more serious conditions massage is not always suitable or may require your GP’s approval. If you do suffer with a health condition, please advise this when you contact me to book your massage so that I can discuss it with you in more detail ahead of your treatment.